Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween!

Halloween! An excuse to dress up, play, and party. And this year, we’ve got the fall back from daylight savings time, giving us an extra hour to celebrate. Lots of other blogs have given tips on how to save money on Halloween (I love this one from Jenn at Frugal Upstate).

My challenge was in finding a costume that would be versatile as well as frugal. I’ve got plans that include a family outing, one with my goddaughter, a low-key friends’ party, a fancy-dress party, and a party party. I decided that I would be a cat this year, since I can range from simply drawing on whiskers and wearing the ear headband with regular clothes up to full on costume complete with all black clothes and tail.

What will you be for Halloween this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment